5.24.2009

Let them cover up their lies


(Kathrine will kill me for this, haha)


Because we all watch the buildings fall... wait, I recently watched my computer fall apart, funny thing..eh? As you might have seen, or not seen, my computer isn't working. It finally decided to take a week off during my examination period. How clever isn't that? With all my work on. All my story's, photographs, every single fucking tiny thing is gone. Jesus, it feels like someone just passed away from me.

I appreciate if anyone out there got a MacBook or a Laptop which you doesn't use, and..... send it to as soon as possible.

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Så dumt :(

Anonym sa...

No way!! slett xDD!!
Btw:Hva driver jeg med på bildet xD!?

Grethe Marita sa...

Hei, kunne ikke la være å se at du er i lookbook.nu. Du er så sykt flink til å kle deg! Sinnsykt kult! :D Og det jeg lurte på, var; hvor fikk du invitation code fra? Eller har du det? Har leita siden gud vet, og hadde blitt overlykkelig om jeg hadde fått det :D

Anonym sa...

Liker du orddelingsfeil?

Benedicte sa...

Så kjipt! Håper den vil begynne å funke igjen! :)

sve sa...

Så irriterende! Tekniske ting er noe dritt!