3.24.2009

Utdrag.

Jeje, som jeg tidligre har lovet, tenkte jeg at jeg kunne poste et lite utdrag fra doubt, lies and truth. Siden jeg forsatt suger som et helvete, er jeg bare på side 3. Enda. Tenk på det du!

Only this rough expression will make people react. I’m sick of myself, but I’ve got no one else, so I often give it to myself because it’s the only thing that’s helps. It’s the same thing that keeps me from sleeping. How can anyone say that they’re helpless when they act so selfish while they put me through this hell? You told me lies like it was the truth. I’m shaking and I’m reeling. My god I keep bleeding from. If I could take all this pain away, I would, I would use the range of the youth today. I can’t blame anyone for my past, how I became like this is a story told by many people. My blame is the people above you, the ones who say they love you, when all they do is giving a fuck on you. As they care while they drug you, when no one’s there to say that they’re numb you. I’ve been blamed for everything, and now I’m being pushed around with these enforced disorders.

It has been oblivious that I’ve been beyond hell, but I’ve learned, and I’ve faced a lot of what I’m dealing with today. Somehow it gave me courage, strength and power to do something that I haven’t been able to do before. It was a new experience to me, to my folks and to everyone that I once loved, but do no longer lives. I have gotten a sight of where I belong, and what I can do with my life, if I only live, has the faith and hope that I once lost. I survived the days that has past, but I’ve lived in darkness, darkness with fear of love and trust. I do not judge anyone else but me; this has been my choices, and my life.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

WOW! visste ikke at du blogga! =D Gjort det lenge eller? =P *følger i bloglovin*

Martine sa...

Jeg tror nok det ville vært best å laste dem ned. Desverre er det ufattelig dårlig kvalitet på de filmene jeg har, er vhs. Men du kan låne pokahontas på vhs hvis du vil =P

Anonym sa...

veldig interessant, takk