3.07.2009

Doubt, Lies and Faith


(Bilde: Meg)

Lenge siden jeg har blogget nå, har drevet på å skrevet en "novelle" eller "selv biografi" om du vil kalle det, det. Har tenkt å poste et lite utdrag fra starten, og vil gjerne høre hva folket syntes om det jeg har skrevet så langt.

You all wish of something, something that you often can’t find, or get. Something that’s out of your reach and something you will never be able to have, or even dream about. That’s what I do. I wish and I dream for something I may not never be able to experience. I need you to feel what I feel, what I see and what I won’t do. I’ve lost so many people who were close to me, and people were telling me how to act. I have lost the faith I once had, and now I’m living in doubt of everything, even love. I have learned to live with this hate and doubt of truth.

You can always hear someone say “A picture says more than 1000 words” but what if the picture doesn’t? What if the picture is representing something that’s out of your reach, something that representing less than 2 words, hate or love, you or me or this or that and so on. As a photographer I have seen a lot, I need to see a lot, and I need to feel a lot. My childhood if filled with bad memories of depression, hate and doubt. Something that has reached a certain point of fiction in my life, I often make things up, just too hopefully see things that aren’t real, but soon will be.

2 kommentarer:

sve sa...

Veldig bra skrevet! Om fortsettelsen holder samme nivå tror jeg det blir veldig bra :) (nå er ikke jeg akkurat proff da, men jeg likte det!)

Kan jeg bare spørre deg om en ting? På "h3" i designet ditt, hva er "koden din?" For mine innleggstitler har fått en teit underline jeg vil ha vekk.

Vildepilde sa...

Du har gjort meg målløs. Elsker skrivinga di, håper på fortsettelse! Very, very nice.